commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Leland <rlel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: validator & inheritance
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 14:13:52 GMT
To add to what David said.

It sounds like you would find this useful, and it sounds very useful to
me also, so....
I would say start working on it for yourself, work out the concepts,
based on the
current --released-- validator source code. Just know that you'll likely
need to make changes to it
to work with the upcoming validator 1.1 release. My guess is that after
doing a version for validator 1.0.1
source code you'll be able to suggest changes to the validator 1.1 that
we haven't even thoughtt
of ! So go scratch that itch !!!

-Rob