commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Leland <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/validator build.xml
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 01:48:13 GMT
Mohan Kishore wrote:

>See a related bug:
>how about the server-side validations? I think there is some duplication there
>too - and the main reason, as far as i can see, seems to be the generation of
I read this bug report before and I believe it is what caused me to
think about where
Struts/Validator functionality is partitioned. It's definately something
that should be addressed
early on in a Struts 1.2 time frame.  I probably won't get to this for a
while, due to job hunting,
or atleast until I get the javascript stuff transitioned.If anyone wants
to contribute patches
that would be great ! !!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: