commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math][patch] New RollingUnivariateImpl
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 19:02:14 GMT

>>p.s. Just a small criticism, while your free as an Apache committer to
>>take what ever you want out of my patches to apply to your codebase. I
>>hope I might retain some acknowledgement over the inclusion of ideas I
>>may have produced or  helped to produce.
>

> 125% agree, don't take any of this in the wrong way, you have already
> made valuable contributions with patches and discussion both here and on
> other lists.  I hope that you continue to make good contributions.

Thanks, From the discussion generated from everyone on this subject, I
think the best solution for me is to submit a small patch to add me to
the contributors list in maven and if I write any new classes supplied
in patches, make sure I'm @author in them. Thats pretty easy and I find
it acceptable.

Mark