commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Q about procedure / new committer & project
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 21:18:56 GMT
bad news: i'm sad to say there are currently some points that need sorting
out with infrastructure and the board about the whole process of
recruiting existing apache committers to the sandbox.

good news: it looks like most of points have are on the way to being
cleaned up.

i'm not sure if the debate is finished yet but it appears that it looks as
if the consensus is that requests now need to go from here to the pmc and
thence to infrastructure (provided they don't get voted down). maybe
howard will be able to act to as a guinea-pig (he should be used to that
by now ;)

- robert