commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Clazz] are there plans for release?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:30:24 GMT
I would write up the proposal, but IMO the project is not ready for
release yet.  We are still waiting for some critical mass of interest
in the project to develop.  Perhaps we need to take the pulse again -
perhaps there are more people now who would want to see this project go
forward.  A few months ago Steve Colebourne and I tried to solicit
feedback from other members of the team, but...

Like I said before, I would pioneer this project as long as there is
general support for the idea.

- Dmitri