commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Lynch <joshualy...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Clazz] are there plans for release?
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 20:06:57 GMT
I'm curious about release plans for Clazz.  I have
been using Clazz in my personal development and I am
interested in using it for projects at work.  Right
now the Clazz status page says Clazz is yet to be
released.  It would be easier for me to convince other
developers (especially those who still look sideways
at open source projects) to use Clazz if a release
were available.  Please let me know what I can do to
help get Clazz released.

Joshua Lynch