commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Is JOCL part of DBCP?
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 17:36:04 GMT
All the functionality with JOCL is now available in Jelly's <j:new/> tag.
All the functionality ever hoped for within JOCL is available in Jelly's
<j:new/> and <j:invoke/> tags.  (Not to mention a whole lot more.)

Splitting JOCL into an independent project at this point would probably
not be worth the trouble.  Deprecating it and moving toward jelly-based or
digester-based configuration, or both, would probably be a Good Thing.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>