commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject [new-committer] [RESULT] Re: [commons] New commiter Mark R. Diggory was Re: [VOTE] new commiter Mark R. Diggory
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 20:07:54 GMT
The proper procedure after a new committer vote has passed is to CC the
Jakarta PMC.  A PMC member must then make the request to create a new
account.

Mark, congratulations, while you wait... here are some relevant
documents.
 * http://www.apache.org/dev/ - Official guidelines, FAQs
 * http://incubator.apache.org - draft documents for new committers,
important voting procedures.

PMC, here are the relevant vote messages.  Mark will need karma to
jakarta-commons-sandbox in addition to jakarta-commons.

* Vote Results  5 +1, 0 +0, 0 -0, 0 -1:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=27389

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=27346

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=27345