commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject RE: [CLI] inclusive and exclusive option groups
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 12:49:45 GMT
Actually looking at your example again:

  - howlong it will count for
    (which is itself an exclusive group of)
     - seconds
     - mins
     - hours

Then the child option approach won't work as they will not be
mutually exclusive.  To facilitate this we need an
addChild(ExclusiveOptionGroup) method on Option and Argument.

I suppose for completeness support for both types of groups
should be implemented.  I'll make a note of this anyway
(I'll be creating entries in Bugzilla soon for all the bugs/
issues/feature requests I have in my mailbox).

-John K