commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject Re: [math] mavenization?
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 07:01:00 GMT
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 01:37, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
<snip...>

> Yep, we need to resurrect the commons-as-a-maven-site idea again.

http://cvs.apache.org/~tobrien/commons

http://cvs.apache.org/~tobrien/commons/changelog-report.html

http://cvs.apache.org/~tobrien/commons/components.html

I read your email and decided to throw caution to the wind and just try
"maven site:generate" from jakarta-commons.  It seems to work, it takes
a long while to run, but IMHO it looks good.  I'd imagine that someone
spent some time getting this to work properly a while back - if that
isn't the case, then I'm impressed.

Now, there are some glitches here and there, but it would be relatively
easy to get everything to work 100%.  Some project sites are checked
into CVS and updated from daedalus and other sites are generated using
Maven and copied over to daedalus directly.

We might want to unify our approach in that respect.  Possibly generate
all commons projects and copy them over to daedalus on a periodic /
automatic basis.

Tim