commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [beanutils] WeakHashMap or ReferenceMAP...?
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 22:08:24 GMT
But it is reality and closing your eyes for that, will give more
problems than solving it I think.. Maybe pressing collections to release
or temporarily move the class to beanutils is a solution for now, untill
they have a release (maybe deprecating the class right away is a good
idea?)

Mvgr,
Martin