commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject [codec] [project.xml] TZ Offset XML element and value?
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 14:23:49 GMT
This is a probably a question more for the maven project - perform a
bootstrap build of Maven and look in the maven-project.xsd, I've added a
timezone to my own entry and generated the site.

I can see the value in knowing the distribution of timezones, but I
don't necessarily see what value the time column brings.

Roles should be taken as a "project-specific" role.