commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons-math
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 16:44:40 GMT
+1, let me know how I can help.

Regarding Juozas' comments:

1. Support for JDK 1.2 does seem appropriate. ( Has anyone given any
thought to the impact of 1.5 and generics yet? )

2. I agree with Juozas that it would be preferable to make commons-math
as independent as possible.  Maybe we can aim for a package which only
depends on a few commons components if necessary, like commons-lang,
commons-collections, etc.