commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: [math] Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons-math -- organization of initial code base
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 11:46:06 GMT

I prefer to put stuff into single package at this time,
It because suff can become like this:
  analysis - imports  complex
  complex - imports analysis
  both of them import linear
It is  a lot of dependand stuff in math  ... .
 I do not think matrix of double values needs to implement some kind of
interface at this time, we can add it later, if we will decide stuff like
Complex can implement Matrix, It is not very meaningfull to add interface
for single implementation.