commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arnd Kohrs <ko...@castify.net>
Subject Re: [functor] generators
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:41:18 GMT

Hi,

thanks for this inspriring introduction to Generators.  As far as I
understood Generators try to compensate for the lack of internal
iterators in common datatypes together with the other advantages that
you exposed.  Do you have any pointers to the subject of generators?
Generators could be a good addition to the functors.

Can you please send me a copy of the source please, or post the full
interface of Generator.

Further, I think that the addition to sandbox functor should not be
delayed too much so that emailing of source code is not necessary.
After all it's a sandbox.  But this is just the opinion of a nobody (no
commiter at all).

Cheers,
Arnd

--
Arnd Kohrs  -  Castify Networks  -  +33 492 94 2093