commons-dev mailing list archives

From jbre...@wi.rr.com
Subject Re: Adding TERMINAL-TYPE option to TelnetClient
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:02:03 GMT

Bruno,

I've got your patches ready to commit.  I don't really see any reason
not to commit what you've done, tests and all.  I don't use the Telnet
client in production, but from what I've looked over it seems ok.
You've posted quite a few patches and I've been slow to catch up but
what I have as current is:

commons-net-openoption-patch5-test.ZIP
commons-net-openoption-patch6.ZIP

I also was wondering if you are interested in commit access and
willing to continue to support the commons/net development as you have
the past few months?

Thanks again for your patience!

jb