commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] Some more lobbying for the OrderedSet class
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:59:21 GMT
"Stephen Colebourne" <scolebourne@btopenworld.com> writes:

>I could add it, but I'd only move it again in the next few weeks. Is that
>really what you want?

>(See refactoring decorators thread)

Hi,

this depends on the next release of the collections. If you add the
decorators before it, then I'm perfectly fine with keeping it out. If
the decorators will be postponed after the next release, then I'd like
to see the OrderedSet added.

I'm looking forward to the decorators fully fleshed out; I've read the
thread after I sent my mail out.

	Regards
		Henning