commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [LANG] Can we get the WordWrapUtils back, please?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:32:26 GMT
Hi,

we're using the WordWrapUtils.wrapText method in the Turbine source
code and while deprecating some stuff, I noticed that this whole class
went AWOL when the commons-utils was closed. There is some reference
that this might gotten into the Strings TagLib.

I'd like to resurrect this as an addition to commons-lang; this is
fairly standalone, the code is in use and I even applied the patches
from the TagLib. :-)

I put a patch for commons-lang into Bugzilla Bug # 18948.

	Regards
		Henning