commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons Discovery 0.2 Released
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:32:20 GMT
At 9:13 AM +0100 4/16/03, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>Discovery 0.2 should not be considered to have a stable API.
>Regardless, it has proven to be useful to a few projects so the team
>feel that establishing an early baseline for projects willing to
>work with an emerging API is important.

Can any of the Discovery developers discuss the areas of potential
instability?  I like Discovery and I'm using it.  I don't see much
detail in terms of roadmap-type documents in the CVS repository, but
maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

I remember a lot of the architectural discussions before Discovery
was moved out of the sandbox, but I thought that most of those had
been addressed already...

Joe Germuska
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message