commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: opening up jakarta-commons-sandbox
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:55:26 GMT

Ditto on not remembering a vote, though I think I remember it being talked
about. I'd actually like to rename jakarta-commons-sandbox to
jakarta-incubator, ally it with the apache-incubator project and open it
to all :)

Some of the jakarta-commons-sandbox projects would stay in a much smaller
sandbox project, Lang being the only one I can think of. I know we did
have a separate sandbox for playing in at one point.

Hen