commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Maven site
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:45:55 GMT

I've updated the Maven generated Lang site with the beta 9 version's
output. I had to use Java 1.4.1 to do so, but I doubt that will affect
any of the output.

http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/index.html

There are some new reports with 0.9, although nothing that really leaps
out at us. Hopefully I can learn how to integrate some of the plugins to
provide more reports.

Hen