commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] process question: fixing bug on the fly
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:01:50 GMT

Just make sure you mention it in the cvs comment.

I don't know about other projects, or other people, but when I do a
release [and unless anyone is against it, I'm happy to volunteer to do
2.0] I immediately generate a cvs changelog, remove everything before the
previous release and analyse every comment.

I then edit release-notes at that point. So release-notes tends to be the
last released one. I pay enough attention to try to match bug numbers to
cvs comments. In fact, it'd probably help the most if people mentioned bug
numbers in their cvs comments. Not a biggy though.

Hen