commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] What's left for 2.0?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:30:48 GMT

Latest set of targets for 2.0 release.

Bug #18077 needs closing by someone after they check Alex's work.
Bug #14357 needs handling. Stack-trace order.
StringUtils code needs committing by me. I've got it working and compiling
  but want to benchmark it. Supplied by Robert Simpson.
  StringEscapeUtils now has a bug #15082 which needs dealing with. I
  assume by Alex unless someone leaps in.

Targets
-------

> The order of stack-traces in ExceptionUtils.  [see Bugzilla #14357]
> null handling in StringUtils
>
> StringUtils performance handling  [Code ready. I have to benchmark it though.]
>

> Post 2.0:

  lang.EscapeUtils  [incl. bug #18836] [possibly for 2.0 if in time]
> lang.reflect [incl. bug #18773]
> lang.time   [incl. bug #15082]
  [AdaptorRegistry bug #17770]

Hen