commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Latka] status
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:58:18 GMT
Latka has undergone lots of *unplanned* active development once Jelly and
Maven came on the scene.

It allowed Latka to be easily integrated into those two environments and
make latka a simpler, easier tool.

I would guess from my experience the common use of Latka is as part of a
maven build. See the maven latka plugin home page @
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/latka for more info.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting