commons-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject VOTE: commons-discovery release 0.2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:41:56 GMT
[OK, Let's try the more formal VOTE subject line :-)  Sorry for the
duplicate note.]

commons-discovery has been fairly stable for a while (one recent bug fix,
and a few in the past), and I'd like to cut a 0.2 release.

Please VOTE  for or against.

POSITION:     There has not been any discussion on discovery in a while
now.  There are components [axis] that prereq commons-discovery that need
a formal release of this prereq.  SOOoo.. as before:  If you have
requirements, you are welcome to discuss them for a future release, but
unless there is something hiding in the shadows I don't want to hold up a
quick point release.