commons-dev mailing list archives

From "b.davanzo@inwind.it" <b.dava...@inwind.it>
Subject Re: Adding TERMINAL-TYPE option to TelnetClient
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:01:44 GMT
Jeffrey,

Thanks for taking the time to review the telnet patch.

> commons-net-openoption-patch5-test.ZIP
> commons-net-openoption-patch6.ZIP
Yes, the las version of the patch is this one.

Should you need something more to finally commit the patch please
let me know (documentation, more complete polish of the sources for
checkstyle etc). Maybe the best is to commit the patch now and add
some documentation later on if you think it can be useful. My opinion
is that for the limited functionality this patch provides the javadoc
comment to the methods is enough.

> I also was wondering if you are interested in commit access and
> willing to continue to support the commons/net development as you have
> the past few months?

Thanks for the offer. I don't have much time to spend
on jakarta, but yes, I'm interested in contrbuting more to it.
Can you please send me some link describing the responsibilities of
having commit access?

Thanks,
Bruno