commons-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] Collections Next Gen
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:03:37 GMT
The Java collections all use your number 1 approach.  I believe it would be
very confusing for users if commons-collections behaved differently.  An
example of the Java collections wrapping technique is
Collections.synchronizedMap(Map).  Using this technique would be familiar
and easy to understand for users.

David