commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Karma for beanutils
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:42:34 GMT
as far as beanutils goes...

i'm a little -0ish on Rune's changes. i'm sorry i haven't got back to him
sooner but i'm a little concerned about scope especially adding a new
class with the name ObjectUtils. i think it's rather asking for trouble
later. i'll spend some time now trying to formulate a good reply to his
last email.

otherwise sounds cool.

- robert