commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Liam McAllister" <stay_ath...@hotmail.com>
Subject JOCL Pooling driver - with multiple db's?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:18:22 GMT
Hi

I have just worked through the JOCLPoolingDriverExample and I impressed with dbcp framework,
and how it hides the magic in its xml file and JVM startup params.

I have one question which I need ans'd before we can commit to using it (our app is a web
based application running on NPE, with Tomcat embedded and Sybase databases:

Essentially we are going to have 4 or more databases to connect to at the same time within
the application -
Can we still use the JOCL configuration? and if so HOW?

I appreciate any comments peoples can send - please reply by email if possible!!!

Thanks

Liam.
Morals are an acquirement - like music, like a foreign language,
like piety, poker, paralysis - no man is born with them. - Mark Twain