commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [collections] XxxUtils inner classes
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:08:52 GMT

Howdy,
I know there are two camps ;)  I'm not really interested in pursuing
this debate though ;)  It's kind of like the debate on including version
numbers in jar file names.  Hence the IMHO in my remark and my not of
complaining that import scrubbing is not part of our standard
procedures.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics