commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [collections] XxxUtils inner classes
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:30:05 GMT

Howdy,
JavaDoc by default shows only public and protected.  There are switches
to include package-local classes/methods and private ones, as well as
switches to exclude specific public methods/classes.

However, I disgaree with Senor Colebourne's original premise.  As a
developer considering commons-collections for one of my apps, I would
like to see all the classes, as it helps me look into other parts of the
API, get reuse ideas, and judge the maturity and completeness of the
API.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics