commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Hope, Matthew" <Matthew.H...@capitalone.com>
Subject RE: [All] Compiler Warnings/What's left for a release? [WAS: [Poo l] C ompiler Warnings/What's left for a release?]
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:51:29 GMT

Out of interest - is their anything preventing hotspot jvm's from inlining*
these method calls? And do you know if any do?

Obviously does not change the malicious code issue but I would think most
people were more concerned with performance issues...

Matt

* or otherwise optimising away a significant part of the cost