commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Validator] Proposal to Release Commons Validator 1.0.2
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:03:15 GMT
On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 06:54 AM, Martin Cooper wrote:

> Vote:  Commons Validator 1.0.2 Release
> [X] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
> [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

hey martin!

would it be possible to make this release available through the mirrors?

(i've created some notes - which are functional but still need some
tidying up - which might help if you don't know how to do this. you can
find them at: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/)

i'd be willing to lend a hand or answer any questions you might have to
get this done.

- robert