commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: betwixt BeanWriter charset encoding
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:05:57 GMT
hi kevin

this didn't fall below my radar and my plan was to address this sometime
soon. but it will have to wait until the betwixt work i'm doing (adding
support for reading maps) is completed and committed.

please be patient.

most commons components have far small committer and developer communities
than typical apache projects. most commons committers are also involved in
a range of apache products and whatever energy they have is spread thin.
so it's not uncommon to have to wait twenty-four or forty-eight hours for
a response from a developer.

- robert