commons-dev mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] Some more lobbying for the OrderedSet class
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:22:01 GMT
FYI, I support the adding of OrderedSet to [collections]. I have held off because Henri made
some indications that he was going to add full support for this concept as a decorator. I
didn't want two competing implementations. Henri??

(LinkedHashSet is JDK1.4, so is only relevant for [collections] discussions as an aside. I
don't think you can get the class for earlier JDKs.)

Stephen