commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject [logging][RESULT][VOTE] Proposal To Release Commons Logging 1.0.3
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 15:28:11 GMT
by my count, the votes cast were: 4 binding +1's and 3 non-binding +1's.
therefore, this proposal is approved.

after positive feedback during the vote, i will be acting as release
manager for this release. unless anyone posts an objection, i will tag and
cut the release based on CVS HEAD later today.

- robert