commons-dev mailing list archives

From Micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] problem calling methods with a primitive parameter but no xml attribute specified
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:14:43 GMT
Boy, Sis,

You were up late.  Let me know about these things before hand and then I
can tell you how much I love you and how well I hope things go.  I know
that won't change anything, but it will give you another person sitting in
your corner in your head and heart.  You don't have to do these things
alone.  That is why you have older and younger brothers.  I am glad that
things went well.  You must have been really scared.  We are pretty
vulnerable as people.  Seems like everyone is having their share of things
this last couple months.

Love,

Michael

LEGAL NOTICE