commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Uppercased PropertiyDescriptor
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:28:40 GMT
i'd say that Mohan is right.

if you're using SetPropertyRule then you're signing up to the java bean
property naming conventions. a patch based on a change to this behaviour
would have a good chance of being rejected.

if you're using SetPropertiesRule then you should look at the java docs
since this default mapping can be overridden.

- robert