commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: Adding public domain code to jakarta-commons
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:48:56 GMT
Speaking of what I know of public domain code, it has no copyright, so
we are able to put it under ASF copyright and start maintaining it from
there, since public domain is not viral, AFAIK.

Scott

http://www.dautelle.com/jade/api/com/dautelle/util/TypeFormat.html

The licence for this class is public domain. Can it be cut and pasted to
an Apache licence file without problems?

Stephen