commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: discovery: vote for 0.2
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:32:39 GMT
hi richard

i've cut a few commons releases and i'd be willing to volunteer to act as
release manager (if no one else wants to jump in).

if you want to cut it yourself then you might find the draft extended how
to release documentation (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/)
useful. you'd also probably be better advised to follow the standard
commons conventions for a formal VOTE (a while ago i started an etiquette
page on the wiki
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaCommonsEtiquette which
you might find useful if you're unsure what this is).

- robert