commons-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <>
Subject [jelly] avalon wrapper refactoring
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:32:00 GMT

As mentioned in my previous email, I refactored the Avalon wrapper for
Main changes:
* interface/implementation separation
* interface expanded to allow passing URLs also as object
* added a simple testcase (there was none before), to make sure the
wrapper also works as intended
* and test/org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/avalon/sample.jelly can be
removed, it doesn't seem to serve any practical purpose

New files are attached.
As the existing file was renamed to, and was turned into an
interface, then I'll rather send also as a new file,
instead of a diff. If needed, I can also provide a patch, of course.
I will probably send some more patches soon, when I actually start using
the service and improve it based on some real-life experience.

View raw message