commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: commons codec and Base64
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:54:46 GMT
Let's say it's "stabilizing".  The code there is also slated for 2.0 of
Apache XML-RPC.  We have been the most recent project to work on that
code, but are coordinating with the HttpClient team on agreeing on the
API.  The API is probably not stable as of now, but I'd love to see your
ideas on it.

The code has been examined quite closely for RFC compliance and
performance, so I would suggest using the Codec Base64 implementation
for that reason anyway.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks