commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [JXPATH] JXPathContextFactory issues
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:24:26 GMT
Very good point.  I have overlooked those dependencies.  Thank you very
much for bringing this up - I will make sure to get rid of them.

BTW, are you in fact thinking about creating an alternative
implementation of JXPathContext?  That would be very exciting and would
provide the ultimate test of the design.

- Dmitri