commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons-modeler 1.1M1
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:18:15 GMT

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Costin Manolache wrote:

> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:40:34 -0700
> From: Costin Manolache <cmanolache@yahoo.com>
> To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org, commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Commons-modeler 1.1M1
>
> Hi,
>
> I tagged and built commons-modeler-1.1M1, as was previously voted. The build
> is available at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-modeler/v1.1-M1/
>
> Since there are still few bugs in class loading if modeler is in a parent
> loader, I will not make any announcement outside commons-dev and
> tomcat-dev.
>
> I plan to make another proposal for modeler-1.1M2 ( or beta ) at the same
> time with tomcat5.0.2, to have them in sync.
>
> Please review the API changes in modeler - I would like them to freeze after
> the next milestone.

Costin, it's pretty difficult for someone not intimately familiar with all
the new code to review the APIs here, without the Javadocs for all the
methods being fleshed out.  Would it be possible for you to take a pass
through the code and fill out at least the method descriptions, @param
descriptions, and @return descriptions?  That would really help.

> Costin

Craig