commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Pool] What's left for a release?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:59:09 GMT
As I've mentioned elsewhere, there are some changes I'd like to make to
pool (supporting 15339 among other things), but nothing that couldn't wait
for another release.

I went through bugzilla and closed a number of open items about a month
ago, as you noted, there are still a couple of items pending. The patches
to 18062 and 17990 both look fine at first glance, I'll see if I can get
them in today, at which point I don't see any blocking issues or reasons
not to move toward a 2.0 release.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>