commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JOCL Pooling driver - with multiple db's?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:25:32 GMT
Simply use a different jocl file for each pool/database and select among
them via your connect string.

For example, if you've got "foo.jocl" and "bar.jocl" in your classpath,
use "jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:/foo" and "jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:/bar",
respectively.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Liam McAllister wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just worked through the JOCLPoolingDriverExample and I impressed with dbcp framework,
and how it hides the magic in its xml file and JVM startup params.

> I have one question which I need ans'd before we can commit to using it (our app is a
web based application running on NPE, with Tomcat embedded and Sybase databases: