commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sandra Mema <threedi...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Uppercased PropertiyDescriptor
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:23:51 GMT
Ok. Thanks:

I just got confused, because

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID",
 "USER_street");

work for a setter setUSER_street(). That why I thought

it would aswell work for "UserID"

--- Mohan Kishore <mohankishore@yahoo.com> schrieb: >

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID","UserID");
> Assuming your Order class has a method called
> setUserID(String s), the above
> line should be replaced by:

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID",
> "userID");
>

> The algorithm is:
> if you have a setter method setXyzAbc(String s) in
> your class, you can
>
> 1) Have the xml element named xyzAbc and then use

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("PathTo/MyClass/xyzAbc");

> OR
> 2) Have the xml element named anything (say, MnoPqr)
> and then use

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("PathTo/MyClass/MnoPqr","xyzAbc");

> --- Sandra Mema <threedimme@yahoo.de> wrote:
> > Well, actually I am

using:digester.addObjectCreate("OrderList",com.benelog.upload.containers.OrderList.class);digester.addObjectCreate(
> > "OrderList/Order",Order.class);

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/ID_Definition");digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID","UserID");That