commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mohan Kishore <mohankish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Uppercased PropertiyDescriptor
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:15:30 GMT
> digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID","UserID");
Assuming your Order class has a method called setUserID(String s), the above
line should be replaced by:
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID", "userID");

The algorithm is:
if you have a setter method setXyzAbc(String s) in your class, you can

1) Have the xml element named xyzAbc and then use
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("PathTo/MyClass/xyzAbc");
OR
2) Have the xml element named anything (say, MnoPqr) and then use
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("PathTo/MyClass/MnoPqr","xyzAbc");

--- Sandra Mema <threedimme@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Well, actually I am

using:digester.addObjectCreate("OrderList",com.benelog.upload.containers.OrderList.class);digester.addObjectCreate(
> "OrderList/Order",Order.class);

digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/ID_Definition");digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID","UserID");That