commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mohan Kishore <>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Uppercased PropertiyDescriptor
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:15:30 GMT
> digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID","UserID");
Assuming your Order class has a method called setUserID(String s), the above
line should be replaced by:
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID", "userID");

The algorithm is:
if you have a setter method setXyzAbc(String s) in your class, you can

1) Have the xml element named xyzAbc and then use
2) Have the xml element named anything (say, MnoPqr) and then use