commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sandra Mema <>
Subject [beanutils] Uppercased PropertiyDescriptor
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:55:24 GMT
Well, actually I am using:digester.addObjectCreate("OrderList",com.benelog.upload.containers.OrderList.class);digester.addObjectCreate(
"OrderList/Order",Order.class);           digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/ID_Definition");digester.addBeanPropertySetter("OrderList/Order/UserID","UserID");That
is what does not work. Looking the code PropertyUtil,The "lowercased" PropertyDescriptors
return by getPropertyDescriptor (setName ---> name) seem not to be take into account in
Digester for the case of a "uppercased" tag ....Probably the bug, if I am right, should be
mended in not know!

Gesendet von
Privatkredit der DiBA: G√ľnstige 7,5% Zinsen. Die Alternative zum Dispo und genauso flexibel!