commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][Validator] Proposal to Release Commons Validator 1.0.2
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:54:29 GMT
Commons Validator has recently undergone a number of bug fixes and
documentation updates. The current code base is stable, and there are
no outstanding bug reports. In addition, some projects are awaiting an
updated release that incorporates the recent changes.

Therefore I propose that we release the tip of the main trunk in CVS
as Commons Validator 1.0.2. The proposed release notes for this release
are attached to this message, and are also available in CVS. I will be
the release manager.

Vote:  Commons Validator 1.0.2 Release
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

I am +1 on this release.

--
Martin Cooper